Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day: Best Gift Purchase

Bodum Travel French Press Coffeemaker Bodum Travel French Press Coffeemaker
I love this travel mug! It's the perfect size for one. It keeps the coffee really HOT, and the coffee is really GOOD. I buy starbucks coffee grind--Verona or Sumatra. But the coffee from this coffee press tastes better than the brew they sell at Starbucks. So... good...!!! (Coffee black is the best, and Second Cup's House Blend--Paradiso--is really good too.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you buy this yet?

*looks shifty* XD

LOVE yeeges...I finally got you and dije's card! I'LL TRY HARD ON MY ESSAY!!!

me and samms miss you long time! we were just talking about how we miss yeeges!

>>>psst. ma sent you the package finally! you should get it friday morning or so from PUROLATOR. BUT dijes has to pick it up 'cause it's addressed to her...AND she needs a photo ID. Or you could pick it up if you have a note from dijes and your ID and/or dijes ID.

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow coffee lover.

Anonymous said...

I have one that looks like your new mug from Starbucks; however it doesn't really keep the coffee warm for very long. I drink my coffee with milk/cream so this makes it hard to add the dairy. I love to use mine for tea though, esp. the loose leaves kind. Anyway, enjoy your mug, you need the caffeine!

Anonymous said...

goodness... finally got out of the blog drought! happy new year~~

deb said...

dude, that is one hawt looking coffee press! it's amazing. I don't like coffee and I think that thing needs to be owned by all. good buy.

kh cheung said...

It's sold at just us coffee on barrington. i got it for $12, on sale. i think the original price is $14 or $15, and it could be used for tea too! -kh