dear kw,
It is ludicrous that you critique the ways which i choose to socialize. It's even more ludicrous that i tried to explain to you how and with whom I like to socialize.
When I stepped out the door this morning, you kept repeating to yourself, "I don't know what you want." Your rhetoric registers to me that you were trying to banish me to a realm of hysteria--as if i don't make a bit of logical sense. I don't mind, i think it's funny. Should i tell you one more time, what i want?
What i want is for you to respect it when i tell you i'm ready to leave. If i say i'm ready to leave, I mean it (even if it seems to you that i'm having the best time of my life). That doesn't mean leaving right away. It just means putting it in mind; it means caring.
I don't think i should be needing to ask you to care or respect the things that i tell you. but here, I've just done it.
when 3, 4, and i go shopping, and one of us is not having a good time, we shorten our trip, out of consideration for the one who wants to leave. We might not leave right away, but we definitely don't make her follow us through the entire mall, while we enjoy ourselves, leaving her to her own devices.
I still think that if we arrive together, we should leave together. There won't be a next time, but please rmbr that very likely, i will want to leave before you do. It's always been like that, actually, as long as i can rmbr--even when we used to go to LGC together. I always waited for you, sometimes more patiently than other times. somethings don't change, eh?
sincerely,
kh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment