Friday, August 25, 2006

Phil and Flo

From : kh
Sent : August 25, 2006 6:53:45 AM
To : phil & flo
CC : Jose & Ian
Subject : I'm sorry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear phil & flo,
I hope that you are enjoying your summer and everything is going well, as planned. I am writing you from halifax, and I want to apologise that i will not be able to celebrate in person with you on your wedding day. It was a difficult decision for me, as i do consider you good friends, and i really wanted to be a part of all your joyous activities. I want to see you dressed up beautifully; I want to see you dance; I want to hear your stories and listen to your jokes; I want to be in your pictures. I really wanted to be there with you guys, on your beautiful day.

I hope you understand my difficult situation, forgive me, and allow me to make it up to you and to myself when I return. though i cannot be there to celebrate with you in person, i will be celebrating with you at a distance, drinking to your happy union.

I also have to apologise to josephine and ian, for not being a part of the activities, into which they have put much effort and time. Everything will go wonderfully, and everyone will have a blast!

Have a wonderful wedding day, and a happy marriage. May you have tonnes of beautiful CBC babies, like me... better than me!

sincerely,
kh

No comments: