So, i have developed an intense infatuation towards a busker. So much so, that I have to move to TO to pursue the dude. This happens to me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and bang! Unknowing strangers become recipients of my affection and fascination. hmm... When I realize my absurdity and senseless lack of demeanor, i turn the whole thing 'round and despise the dude, cause goddamnit, it's all his fault! muahhahahha.... the cycle does not complete itself this quickly, but it does rotate.
Anyways, i'm not sure if i personally want to move to the big TO, cause living at home is nice, and vancouver has everything i need, including access to a vehicle. UBC is good, and i know which profs i'm interested in working with.... But my samms wants to go and explore, and she wants me to go with her, and really i have no strong objection. TO would have everything I need too, and it'll be fun to explore also. We'll see what happens.
On another note, I sent a chapter to my prof, with the phrase, "prevailingly lingers." Pathetic. "Prevails" is enough. I corrected my own draft. But too late, i already sent the mistaken one to him. gahh... he knows it's a work in progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
infatuation substantiated by nothing more than the inner workings of your neurotic brain.... aahhhhh.... i've had those wakakaka
nuh-huh, honey. It's all his fault. -kh
Post a Comment