Dear Noah,
Vanishing was a terrible habit I picked up over the last few years. Drove my supervisor crazy! Terribly sorry. I'm trying to break the habit. But it's just so easy.
Christmas and new year's passed w/o much fanfare. In fact, I stayed inside the house for the better part of the last three weeks. I preferred it that way, because there wasn't anywhere else I wanted to be, or anyone else i wanted to be with. I did get a handful of invitations, though. Really, i did!
New Year's Eve, I finished reading a textbook--really--called Theatre Audiences: a theory of production and reception by Susan Bennett. I've been looking forward to finishing that book for the last few days, as i was getting closer and closer to the end. I rarely finish an entire text on theory. But after i did finish, around 12 midnight, i was so bored. Picked up Camus' Myth of Sisyphus. Not kidding.
Anyways, I've got more school planned for myself here in BC.
Tell me more about how exciting your life is. I've become more of a voyeur who lives vicariously off other people.
Sincerely,
kh
ps. happy new year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment