Part I:
Let me tell you a little something about gwaispec, she doesn’t know. She is a whiner. Shit here, shit there, shit is everywhere. She makes her choices, she makes her moves, shit is still around. She whines.
So savvy this. She whines for days that she wants to go climbing with me, but she can’t, cause too much shit on the table (translation: I got my priorities). We set up 7pm to meet at the gym, confirming for days, up to two hours before 7pm.
It’s 7pm, and I’ve just finished 2 hours of a climbing clinic. I call gwaispec to tell her to join me. Says she, that in the last two hours, dinner plans have been made for 8pm, and I *me* am invited (guilt alleviation trick #1: she didn’t cancel on me, she changed plans with me). She *still* makes it to the gym (guilt alleviation trick #2: she didn’t cancel on me, she shortened the trip with me). But she plays ping-pong with a friend, rather than coming to meet me at the track. I run 2.6 km, walk 0.52 km, and wait around for several more minutes, before deciding to leave. We reconnect after we both leave the gym--there’s no reception. She asks, confusedly, “Why didn’t you look for me at the ping-pong area? I thought you would” (guilt alleviation trick #3: she didn’t cancel on me--I didn’t go find her).
Can't blame the bitch for trying, but are these guilt alleviation tricks considered “lies?” Cause if they are, she got some mega repentance to do to her god, to herself, and to her Sunday school kiddies.
I go home, take a shower, and could have made it to the 8pm dinner by 9pm, but don’t. It’s all good to me, gwaispec will be gwaispec, will always choose hanging with friends than family--derivative of lonely high-school days. Trust me.
So at home, she graciously takes responsibility for her irresponsibility with a simple “sorry”--a word, I’m telling ya, rehearsed. Cause I’ve heard it many times before, and expect to hear it many times again. It’s part of her whine routine that the world is in the shitz, and she can’t do it all. Honey, we make our choices, we make our moves. Everything we do (and don’t do) speaks of our priorities--whining doesn’t change anything.
Part II:
Judy, who spent the evening with us, decides that she *can* speak for and defend gwaispec. I’m like, “Shut the fuck up, Judy. Don’t fuck this bitch.” I beg her, “Please, shut up.” But the honey saw too much, heard too much, and is speaking much. Besides, she wants to demonstrate her responsibility and priority for gwaispec--at the cost of her responsibility and priority for me. Heedlessly, she barters what slim loyalty she had held for me. Somewhere, I hear the lyrics singing, "If you lose something, you can't find it again. It drops to the bottom." But it's all good, cause i never liked the bitch.
She says it’s ALL her fault, because she tempted gwaispec into going out for dinner and forgoing the gym (translation: gwaispec is an inanimate object, and Judy just took her, won her over from me with her grace and charm, i suppose). The little honey volunteers herself into direct opposition to me--a position gwaispec wasn’t even in. I respond, “So, I should be mad at you, and feel sorry for gwaispec, who appears to be an inanimate object easily tempted. Do you want to try explaining that again?”
Gwaispec, recognizing the danger and hoping that Judy would just shut the fuck up, quips to Judy, “I understand what you’re saying.” Danger screaming: Judy is revoking your apology, and you understand. That would mean you agree. Gwaispec immediately shuts the fuck up. But too late, she’s already positioned herself with Judy, in opposition to me. Judy fucking continues. Gwaispec continues to fucking understand. They are having a fucking orgy.
Wringing in the corner, unable to defend gwaispec without making either of themselves looking like idiots or fools, the little bitch takes the offensive. She says, “You are throwing a tantrum.”
So, I get stood up; I get an apology, which is revoked; I witness an orgy at my expense; and then I throw a fucking tantrum. That just might sum it up.
Anyways, children, moral of the story: There is enough shit in the world. Don’t play the hero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BADONKADONK!! HAHAHA!
True brilliance, yeeges, true brilliance. You are so hilarious! How can I ever hope to express in words the genius of your subtle self-aware narration? The crass phrases, the delicate use of profanity, you've fucking got it all. Bwaheheh.
Laugheded so many times! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeeges so damn smart. FUHAHAH. Love the gentle cracks on dijes and judy's image (derivative of a lonely childhood...HAHAHAH)!! Oh goodness, only you would be able to come up with "an orgy of understanding." I bow to thee, oh Pervy One. =D
And HAHA. *steals guilt alleviation tips* *eats them* GUILT-FREE sames FOR LIFE! hohohohoho.
Lovin' how you think.
I TALK TO YOU TMRW YEESPEC! XD
oh poo.
dijes reads this doesn't she? hmm. *bites lip*
...EFF!...
*runs away before dijes with her longer legs can catch up* Mohaha.
hehehehehe... loves sames compliments my writing..... hehehehehe...
but, "yeespec?"... "yeespec?"... though gwaispec's legs may be longer, Ive's been working out, and I can prolly runs you down. Fear my chuggi!!
signed,
the big Pee-Oh
Post a Comment