Saturday, August 26, 2006

Help!

I can't stop gagging! I've had the impulse to gag since september last year. It started feeling like an upset stomach--like i've had too much coffee or tea, or i've over-eaten, or i haven't eaten at all. I dismissed it. Just taking a few slow deep breaths relieved my need to gag. In April, i started dry heaving a few times a week. Maybe in June, I started dry heaving a few times a day. It's not life threatening, and it's only several seconds of discomfort every time. It's bearable. But it's continued, and it's getting worse. today, i puked my breakfast out.

I think it's psychologically induced. I think it's cause i hate myself, can't forgive myself, and have suffered too much abuse from myself, that i feel the need to puke myself out. God, I need help.

3 comments:

kh cheung said...

what? how come none of my friendsy-wiendsies are responding with a *gasp* and a "you better take care of yourself," "go see the doctor," "don't be so hard on yourself," "I still love you," etc....

I guess none of my friendsy-wiendsies loves me-sies we-sies anymore. fuck you. fuck you all. may apocalypse fall on your fucking heads. -kh

Anonymous said...

Honey, it's the 29th here in HK and I hvn't checked your blog in a couple days, maybe 3. Are you dead yet?

-here to send you my love,
Bonbon

ps. Shut up and go see a doctor (or your sis). Get yourself checked up. Dry heaving on and off for an entire year sounds vaguely serious.

kh cheung said...

heh.
=)