Thursday, April 10, 2008

What does this mean?

I have no idea. Why?! Suddenly, a feeling overcomes me, that my writing teacher doesn't like me. Both of the times when it was my turn to be workshopped, he just sped through my writing. Like, he's so mean. I know there was a time constraint and all that. But, I just feel so badly, all of a sudden. Like, nothing else matters. He had good things to say about my writing, the second time. He even said I could send my work to him in the future. But he said that to me in private. Who knows what he says to other students in private, too. Maybe. Maybe who knows what. Maybe he didn't get my writing. Like, he just didn't get it, and he's like, ok, it's good, whatever, cause he just didn't get it. Oh. Oh. Oh. Bemoan.

No comments: