so i've accounts with xanga, friendster, msn spaces, myspaces, and facebook. Dudes, I'm so "in it." hehehehe...
Since it's new to me, I shall tell you about the first time I came across that less-than-three symbology. it was used in the following context: i <3 him+him+him+him. Fickle, I thought. But what kept my attention was the audacity of young gals these days rating and comparing guys with less-than and greater-than signs.... Despite it all, i was waiting to encounter a greater-than-five. hee?
Close--but, no. The less-than-three is actually a smiley of a heart on its side. You kinda gotta play connect the dots, but it's there. So, it's "heart," as in "I heart winter."
And what do i heart about winter? In no particular order:
--egg nog =)
--Starbuck's peppermint mocha
--100% lambswool sweaters and scarves
--winter tires
--an excuse for driving slowly (and poorly)
--an excuse for being late (or not showing up... hee...)
--toques that massage my temples
--outsmarting the cold by dressing warmly
--taking off my coat(s), toque, mitts, and scarf, when I get indoors
So, what do you heart about winter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Let's see...
I <3...
fireplaces, untouched snow, hot apple cider, snowboarding, my breath becoming mist, and your I <3 winter blog entry~! =)
I <3...
Starbucks' gingerbread latte
turtlenecks and scarves
hotpot and all-you-can-drink beer
swede boots
X'mas lights in TST East
fake snow at Disney (OK I didn't really like it, but you gotta admire their sincerity)
THE SNOW!!! Can you please visit my blog at www.ancienthistorybuff.blogspot.com or www.sciencetheories.blogspot.com. Thanks!
Thanks for your comment!!!:)
My new favourite is: D= Therefore:
i <3 D= lolwtfbbq o^^o
ps.I didn't double post. HA.
i also just got a hi5 and a WAYN. heeheehee HOHOHO!!! -kh
I am not a big fan of the cold wet winter. But in the last few years I have learned to appreciate the beauty of this season.
These are the first things that come to mind when I think about the season.
- First snow
- Snowshoeing
- Skiing
- Snuggling on the couch with the special person/doggie
- Sleeping in during the winter holidays
- Hot-tubbing outside and hopefully with a few snowflakes falling down my glass of wine
- Excuses to drink those hard booze that warms one's heart
- Christmas and gift receiving
- Decorating the christmas tree
- Egg Nog (Latte or Egg nog & rum)
- Scrapbooking and craft making
- Watching lots of TV series, like Six Feet Under, Sex and the City and Grey's Anatomy
- Crisp fresh air
- Warm cozy fireplaces
Post a Comment