Thursday, November 16, 2006

Movie Response: Stranger than Fiction (2006)

written by Zach Helm
dir. by Marc Forster
starring Emma Thompson, Queen Latifah, Will Ferrell, and Maggie Gyllenhaal

I AM IN LOVE. not with the actors nor the characters, but with the concept, the poetry, the ironies, and the delicate delicate humour. I am possessed.

Sometimes movie trailers show us only the parts of the film that are good, and then the rest of the movie would suck dick. But this movie, the trailer is a very representative of the entire film.

it's very good. i have no doubt in the world that YOU would enjoy it. i mean, i kind of have an idea of what my friends like to watch, and i don't hang out with people who watch movies that are way out there, ya know? Anyways, if anything, go watch it to find out what I likes, ya know?

it's so good. i'm going to buy the dvd when it comes out. it's a clever little piece. LOVE! I'm a little hesitant to call this movie my fave. Yet, the throne of my fave remains unoccupied.

No comments: