...right now, right here. Obviously, only certain stories are reported on in Canada, and of those, funny how only certain stories adhere to me personally. So I wonder what stories are broadcasted in Canada, that i've missed; and I wonder what's broadcasted outside of Canada, that i've missed.
--the K-Fed becomes the FedEx. I can't get enough of this story & all the smutty details of their split.
--Conservative MP Peter Mackay refers to ex-girlfriend/ex-Conservative MP/current Liberal MP Belinda Stronach as a dog. This story is a little old, but it was fun while it lasted. hee....
--Americans unhappy in Iraq.
--Canadians unhappy in Afghanistan.
--American midterm elections didn't go so well for Bush & Republicans. Rumsfeld booted. I love this story too, cause all the late night show hosts are making fun of him. Hee. Poor Rumsfeld.
--CBC says the Liberal leadership race is between Bob Rae & Michael Ignatieff, so i only focus on them too. I can't get enough of Rick Mercer's Ignatieff jokes.
--American Evangelist Ted Haggard comes out.
--Conservative environmental plan not a plan.
--American navy guy, here for training, stabbed and died outside nightclub on Argyle in Halifax. ~sigh~
--Hershey's chocolate recall.
--Vincent Lam!!
--Borat. Boo.
--Verdict on Saddham to hang.
--Taiwanese premier & his scandalous wife.
--N.Korea nuclear bomb. kinda old too.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment